Tuesday, February 2, 2016

IGNOU ASSIGNMENT - WHICH SESSION'S SHOULD I WRITE

Hi!
There is doubt in many IGNOU students' minds as to which (year) session's Assignment should one write?
I had this particular issue:
I got my admission to IGNOU's M.ED in Jan. 2015.I'd already submitted my I yr assignments which were available in the IGNOU website. Now this Jan. ie Jan. 2016 a fresh set of assignments had been posted in the site under the heasing Session 2016. Now I assumed I should write the fresh set of assignments (Session 2016) for my II year. But later when I clarified it, I understand that
"Whichever is your admission year, that Session's Assignments hold good for both I and II year as well; which means I should only write Session 2015's Assignments".
This was told to me by the Co-ordinator and I later verified it with my senior as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment