Friday, December 5, 2014

IGNOU M.Ed Entrance 2014 Cut-off marks - How to prepare for IGNOU MED Entrance Test

Hours and hours of 'research' later, I can surely say that my marks of 63/100 and rank 7 in the Bengaluru, Chennai and Madurai regional centres in the August 2014 IGNOU M.Ed Entrance Test is a sort of achievement for me and should surely fetch me a seat in the January 2015 M.Ed Programme of IGNOU, that too in the GENERAL category. I am elated beyond words.

Also, these marks should have fetched an M.Ed seat in any other regional centres of IGNOU; as far as I searched, it was found that only in PATNA regional centre of IGNOU, 63 marks stands 25 in rank - in most other regional centres, including SILIGURI, NEW DELHI etc. it comes within top 10 ranks.

All my hard work has paid off.

HOW DOES ONE PREPARE FOR/APPROACH IGNOU MED ENTRANCE TEST?

* Get hold of the previous years question papers (you can get 2012, 2013 and 2014 IGNOU M.Ed ENTRANCE QUESTIONS with ANSWERS in this blog itself) - IGNOU MED Entrance Test questions are fairly tough but they are always asked within the same framework, i.e.,

 # PART-A - SECTION I : G.K. ON EDUCATIONAL ISSUES 20 questions
# PART-A - SECTION II : TEACHING AND RESEARCH APTITUDE 20 questions
# PART-A - SECTION III : EDUCATIONAL METHODOLOGY 40 questions
# PART-B - SECTION IV(i) : ENGLISH LANGUAGE / SECTION IV(ii) : HINDI 20 questions
so if one knows it, it is better for the preparation.

* Just type the difficult questions in GOOGLE BOOKS and voila! mostly the answers pop up from some UGC-NET guidebook.

* Also, UGC-NET Education Question papers will be of great help for furthering your preparation.

* Have a word file and take notes of important points, data relating to all the headings given above.

* While writing the TEST, do not jump to select your answer; think well before choosing it.

* ENGLISH section is the easiest; in my case I should have scored atleast 18/20 questions correctly.

No comments:

Post a Comment